Sunday, December 10, 2017

Lesbians & Gays

From time to time I hear negative comment from the trans community about lesbians and gays being transphoblic… please do not paint them all with a broad brush.

I have many lesbian and gay friends who are totally accepting of me. The other night I was over a lesbian couple’s house for Science Night (don’t laugh) where we talk about a science topic, the other night it was longevity and there were two couples and two other women beside myself. And we had a fabulous time.

I also go to Game Night with a number of lesbians, we have our own table and there are usually six or eight women who play board games, it is a nice night out once a month.

I know many gay guys and they are very friendly towards us. A trans friend and me took a bus tour with a gay group, the Prime Timers, to West Point and the Culinary Institute of America and we had a great time.

I know there are transphobic lesbians and gay just like there are homophobic trans people. Just don’t think that they all are against us because it is only a few who are.



I am taking a day trip, a very long day trip up to Cape Cod today.

No comments:

Post a Comment