Monday, October 09, 2017

Tearing The Country Apart

One party is trying to tear the country apart, over religion, nationality, sex, race, socioeconomic status, and LGBT human rights.
One party is trying to Balkanized over religion with some people above the law.
One party is trying to put one religion above all others.
One party is trying to create hate against citizens who were not born here.
One party is trying to force women back into the kitchen.
One party is trying to segregate those people who skin is not white.
One party is trying to demonize as leaches those who are sick, or old, or can’t find jobs.
One party is trying to criminalize a person for whom they love and for who they are.

One party is gerrymandering districts to guarantee the elections in their favor.
One party is using voter suppression by placing hurdles in their path to guarantee the elections in their favor.
One party is trying to stuff the courts to thwart opposition.

One party is trying to criminalize me.

We can argue big government/small government, taxes/no taxes, climate/no climate warming all day and I have no problem with it. However, when they want to take away the right of a woman to determine the right to control her body it have a problem with that. I have a problem when they say who can and cannot get married. I have a problem when they tell me I am a second class citizen that I can be denied housing, employment, or public accommodation just because of who I am.

One called itself the party of “Fascial Responsibility” but has become the party of “Social Conservatives” that uses divisiveness, hatred, and bigotry for its gain. I will not debate basic human rights.

If you don’t think race is an issue in this country then watch this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment