For my New Year’s predictions!
- By the end of the year, President-elect Trump will be impeached. I believe the Republicans are just looking for a way to get rid of him and have Vice-president-elect Pence become president.
- Connecticut will pass this year another pro-LGBT legislation.”
- The Republicans will pass a “Religious Freedom law that will give special rights for people to ignore laws in the name of religion.
- The Republicans will repeal Obamacare forcing millions of Americans to lose their health insurance.
- Medicare will be stripped by the Republicans and made into a voucher system somewhat like Obamacare is now (Obamacare gives financial assistance to those who can’t afford health insurance so they can buy insurance on the open market) in that you will receive a check to buy insurance on the open market.
- The Republicans will increase the age that you can start collecting Social Security and they will cut the amount of Social Security benefits you will receive in retirement.
- The Republicans will also pass an anti-abortion bill and defund Planned Parenthood.
- The stock market will continue its climb pushing well above DJIA of 20,000 until October when the bubble will go “pop.
It is going to be a great year for billionaires and a lousy year for the working class.