Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fantasia Fair Day 6 – The Dunes

Yesterday’s I was up at 6:30 AM and went for a walk at 7 with a couple of friends over to Hatches Harbor trial, it is a little one mile out to the dunes but I stopped short of them to take photos. I took a total of 53 photos and I tried a couple of things with the camera. The first is what is called HDR (High-dynamic-range), I took multiple photographs of the same thing but varied the EV (exposure value) by several f stops and then combining the photos to bring out details in the photograph that wouldn’t have been in the photo normally. I also tried stitching together photographs to form a panorama photograph.

I then joined some friend for lunch at the Post Office after which I gave my workshop which was a repeat of the one I gave on Tuesday morning so I didn’t expect a large turn out and I was right. There was just one person who attended.

At night I joined some other friends and went to dinner at the Mayflower Café which was followed by the Follies at the Crown & Anchor.

I called the quits after the first act, I was just too beat from all the walking that you do at the FanFair and on top of that I had the morning walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment