Monday, April 20, 2015

Life Is Getting In The Way

I am going to be crazy busy from now until Saturday getting ready for the Trans Health & Law conference so I will be blogging only when I have a few minutes to spare.

  • This morning I have my 6 month endo check-up
  • This afternoon I part of team that is doing training for homeless shelters, there a former homeless trans man, a lawyer to lay down the law to the shelters operators, me to do cultural competency training, and an expert who will talk about how to integrate the shelters.
  • This evening I have a Board meeting for the UConn Alumni Board

The next couple of days are also just as busy, including going up to UConn main campus in Storrs to see Laverne Cox preform at the Jorgensen Auditorium on Wednesday night (tickets are still available).  

No comments:

Post a Comment