Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Six #554

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #554

1. When is the last time you spent time, in person, with your best friend?
A couple of weeks ago.

2. When is the last time you went for a drive with absolutely nowhere to go and no plan in mind, but just wanted to see a new place?
I do that all the time, usually it side trips I might be coming back from place and instead of driving directly home I take another roundabout way home.

3. When is the last time you walked along a beach?
The week of October 19th through the 26th. I was up in Provincetown on Cape Cod and my motel was on the water, I walked along the beach taking pictures.

4. When is the last time you found a way to truly think “outside the box”?
I’m always out of the box.

5. When is the last time you literally did “laugh out loud”?
Unfortunately it very hard to get me laughing.

6. When is the last time you took what you genuinely felt was a major leap of faith?
My life is too unassuming to need a leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment