Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Six #529

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #529

1. U is for UBERTY: What hour of the day do find yourself the most productive?
In the morning, that is when I write my blog. I am usually up by 5AM

2. U is for ULETIC: What’s the longest stretch of time you’ve gone without a trip to the dentist?
6 months… I’m dreading my next appointment on the ninth. I’m getting a crown.

3. U is for ULTRAISM: What topic do you feel you have the most “extreme” views about?
Um… do I have to pick just one? Probably civil rights, I have seen too many people discriminated against.

4. U is for URANISCUS: Which food most often burns the roof of your mouth?
Pizza.

5. U is for URBICULOUS: What would be the greatest appeal you would see in living in a major city?
Knowing that I can always escape to New Hampshire. When I was in college I lived in Rochester NY and I hated it; it was always noisy and there always was a siren somewhere in the distance.

6. U is for UTINAM: What’s something you genuinely wish for?
Just to be left alone and people to keep their comments to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment