Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Six #528

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #528

1. T is for TACHOMETER: Which instrument do you use the least in your car’s instrument panel?
The gas gauge… I am getting 68 mpg right now.

2. T is for TAUOMACHY: Do you feel that bullfighting should be banned because of cruelty or that it’s a reasonable sport in other cultures?
Yes. But I don’t think you have a snowball chance in hell in getting banded.

3. T is for TECHNOPHILE: What is your favorite gadget?My camera.

4. T is for TETANIGENOUS: Are you up to date on your tetanus shot? (Does this question make you want to schedule an appointment?)

Unfortunately no, I keep on meaning to get one but I keep forgetting.

5. T is for TONETICS: Which mispronunciation annoys you the most these days?
It is more like which words that I don’t mispronounce.

6. T is for TUROPHILE: What’s your favorite variety of cheese?
Blue cheese, runner up is Munster.

No comments:

Post a Comment