Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday Six #523

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #523

1. P is for PAEDOTROPHY: Do you think your parents did a better or worse job of raising you compared to how well their parents raised them?
I like to think that they did a better job but I don’t know since my grandparents died when I was young.

2. P is for PANCAKES: How often do you have pancakes for breakfast, and what’s your favorite flavor of syrup?
Never, I used to have them on Sundays but since I became diabetic I can’t have any syrup and I would have to limit myself to one pancake. I used to make blueberry pancakes with Maple syrup.

3. P is for PARADE: What was the last parade you remember attending?
I can’t remember, I probably wasn’t even a teenager yet.

4. P is for PEN: What’s the price of the most expensive pen you’ve ever purchased?
They are all cheapies, just your basic generic pen.

5. P is for PILL: On a normal day, how many pills do you take (including medication, vitamins and supplements)?
Yikes, a whole slew of them six pills and two of them I take twice a day.

6. P is for POWER: Do you have any power backups in your home in case the lights go out?
Yes, but it is for the computer modems. I can sit in the dark and still surf the web. I do have a gas lantern, some oil lamps and flashlights, along with a gas campstove.

No comments:

Post a Comment