Thursday, April 03, 2014

It Is Going To Be A Crazy Day Today

Started off the day with a CABO Business Breakfast Networking meeting at 8:00AM, CABO is a LGBT chamber of commerce organization that I am the representative for CTAC (CT TansAdvocacy Coalition).

Followed by an 11:00AM meeting with my tax accountant to give her my tax information; there is no sense in filing early when you owe money. I let the IRS wait until the last minute to get their money.

Then right after lunch I heading up to Framingham MA to give a workshop presentation at the Massachusetts chapter of the NASW conference. My workshop it titled, “A Look at the Culture of the Transgender Community,” the NASW Code of Ethics requires all social workers to have cultural training for the client communities that they work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment