Saturday, March 08, 2014

Saturday Six #517

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #517

1. J is for JAPAN: What do you admire most about Japanese culture?
Hmm… I never really thought about that. I don’t know that much about their culture, I know what I don’t like is that I think they are too ridged.

2. J is for JELLO: What’s your favorite flavor of Jello; do you prefer it with chopped fruit inside or plain?
Cherry with Bing cherries inside.

3. J is for JNANA: Have you ever spent a period of time in meditation or prayer and come out of it feeling that you’ve genuinely achieved knowledge or a revelation you otherwise wouldn’t have achieved?
Hun? I never heard of that and I had to look it up, I don’t meditate. Probably the closet that I have come is sitting by the lake when there is no one else up the lake, it is so quite; just the birds, crickets and the buzz of insects.

4. J is for JOKE: Are the majority of jokes you laugh at more PG, PG-13, R or X-rated in nature?
PG, I like observational comedy where you make fun at things in everyday life, like Seinfeld. I hate insult comedy like Don Rickles

5. J is for JUICE: Which fruit juice do you prefer to consume the most?
I don’t drink fruit juice, way too much sugar. What I drink is a 4oz. can of pineapple juice, 2 oz. of lemon juice, and 2 oz. of lime juice  with 2 quarts of water.

6. J is for JUNK: Of the things you most refuse to get rid of, what percentage would the average person consider to be “junk?”
Probably conservatively 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment