Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Six #514

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #514

1. G is for GENDER: To which gender does the majority of your friends belong?
Most of my friends are female.

2. G is for GENEOLOGY: How far back have you traced your family line?
Rumor has it that I am related to Benedict Arnold, but I never traced my roots.
 
3. G is for GENERIC: For prescription medication, how often do you use a generic versus a name brand?
All my medicines are generic. Right now I am fighting my Medicare Part D insurance company to cover all my medically necessary medication that has be prescribed by my doctor, they are refusing to pay for one prescription.

4. G is for GOURMET: Which dish do you make that you think would most closely resemble what others might call a “gourmet” dish?
Lobster Newberg

5. G is for GOVERN: If you were forced to run for office, local, state or federal, which position would you choose and why?
Dog catcher because I would never run for office; whatever you do will be wrong. I am friends with the governor and the mayor of Hartford and I can see how the weight of office bears on them. No thanks.

6. G is for GRADUATION: What do you think was your biggest accomplishment prior to graduating from high school or college?
Hmm…prior to graduating from high school. That was fifty years ago you know.
In science club we built a Tesla Coil and we were interviewed by a local newspaper and the article was picked up by the New York Times. It was kind of neat seeing your name in the Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment