Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Six #510

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #510

1. C is for CABLE: Do you pay for cable or satellite television or have you “cut the cord”?
I still have cable because I have the high speed internet through them.

2. C is for CACOEPY: Which common mispronunciation do you find most annoying?
Since I’m usually the one who is mispronouncing the words, I do not find it annoying. If you stop and think about it, the person might have a medical problem that causes the words to be mispronounced such as dyslexia. So the next time you hear someone mispronounce words or write the wrong word or leave words out in a sentence instead of getting annoyed wonder if maybe a symptom of a medical problem.

3. C is for CANDLE: At which age do you think it’s appropriate to stop placing a candle for every year on someone’s birthday cake?
When they start setting off the smoke detectors.

4. C is for CENT: Do you think pennies should still be minted or should we just give up on the single cents?
We should keep minting pennies, otherwise it will be a windfall for stores because they would probably round up all the time. If something cost $7.51 the stores would probably charge $7.55.

5. C is for CHAIR: Describe your favorite chair in your home?
My recliner, the only problem it is too big for me. My father bought it for a house warming gift and he got a tall instead of a regular size recliner.

6. C is for CORN: What’s your favorite way to eat corn?
I like corn on the cob and in rows not around the ear. However, I can’t eat any anymore because it has way too much sugar and it send my blood glucose out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment