Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday Six #509

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #509

1. B is for BANK: How many different banks do you do business with, or do you have all of your money in one single bank?
I have accounts in two different banks and I also a signee on two bank accounts for non-profits.

2. B is for BATH: When was the last time you took a nice, long, relaxing bath without having to be rushed?
Friday, on Friday afternoon I like to relax in my whirlpool tub with a bunch of scented candles and bath salts.

3. B is for BEAR: What’s your favorite kind of bear and why?
I don’t think I have given much thought to my favorite kind of bears. I don’t have any teddy bears so I would it is the black bear that comes around to our cottage and looked into the window.

4. B is for BICKER: Who was the last person you got into a disagreement with, and have you apologized or reconciled the situation?
It was my brother; I was laying tile at the cottage, he had to come over and tell me how to do it which got me mad. Our father taught me how to lay tile and brick when I was building my house. In the end I Googled so YouTube videos that showed how to lay tile like I was doing and he agreed to the way I was doing it was also correct.

5. B is for BOOK: Which book did you spend the most time reading in 2013?
Probably the longest book because I read at a steady pace.

6. B is for BROKEN: What item did you break most recently inside the home?
Well didn’t break it but it broke itself… my furnace broke down when it was 9oF outside.

1 comment:

  1. i really like your blog...i mean i read some of your posts and you amazayn..... http://eeshratbrarsblog.blogspot.com/ <---- this is my blog ..pleas eread it?? thank you

    ReplyDelete