Saturday, January 04, 2014

Saturday 9: Believe

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Believe



1) In 1998, Cher became the oldest woman to top the Billboard Hot 100 with "Believe." She was 52 at the time. At what age do you think you did hit/will hit your prime?
In 21 years, 4 months and 7 days I’ll hit my prime.

2) Cher is as well known for her outrageous outfits as for her singing. What's the latest piece of clothing you added to your wardrobe?

A red cowlneck sweater.

3) Cher credits her unique looks to her diverse ethnicity. Her father was Armenian and her mom is English/German/Cherokee. From where did your ancestors come?
A little from here, a little from there and some from over there and a pinch here. I am a true America blend, Italian, Germany, Swiss and English.

4) When she was a little girl, Cher produced and starred in a schoolyard production of Oklahoma. Were you involved in drama or theater in school?
Nope, they tried to get me to do an improv once but I was horrible.

5) Cher is open about her plastic surgery, speaking freely about having had her breasts 'done', her nose bobbed and her teeth straightened. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, which would it be? And what would you never change, under any circumstances?
I would never change my face and I’ll give you three guess what I would have changed and the first two guesses don’t count.

6) There's a stubborn rumor, often denied, that Cher had a rib removed so that she could maintain her long and lean silhouette. What's the most outrageous thing anyone has said of you?
I think you all can imagine that I get a lot of outrageous things said to me and most of them couldn’t be published here.

7) When she was a kid, Cher practiced her autograph. Do you have a clear, legible signature? Or is it more of a scrawl?
I have chicken scratches.

8) Cher asks, "Do you believe in life after love?" Crazy Sam's question is easier and less profound: Do you believe in luck?

No I don’t believe in luck, and I hope there is life after love.

9) Did you make any resolutions for 2014?
Yes, to make it to 2015. (I stole that from somebody, I thought is a good New Year resolution that I’ll try my darnest to keep.)

8 comments:

  1. Bravo on #9! Saturday 9 wouldn't be the same without our Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely wish to make it to 2015 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer to #9! That's awesome. :)
    Happy Weekend and New Year, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe all of the pressure we were under growing up to have decent handwriting. What a waste...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is great that you know exactly when you will reach your prime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of the "twins" as separated. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red is my favorite color and sometimes I think "shopping" is a synonym for "Picking out another red sweater".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red is such a powerful color and there is at least one shade for every skin tone. Love it!

    ReplyDelete