Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saturday Six #499

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #499

1. How often do you wake up before your alarm clock goes off?
I’m retired so I don’t have to set an alarm clock. :P

2. On an average morning, how many times do you press the snooze button on your alarm clock?
See above. When I did work I used to get up when the alarm went off and I never used the snooze button.

3. How many different alarm clocks do you use to make yourself wake up?
I used to have only one. But back when I was in college my roommate had three, one by the bed, one on the dresser and a big huge one by the door, and each one was set 5 minutes apart.

4. What activity do you spend the most amount of time on in a normal weekday?
Surfing the web and gather information for my blog and also doing work for the non-profit that I’m on the Board.

5. What do you normally spend more time doing: eating, driving, using a computer or watching television?
The last two but also I read a lot.

6. If you could have an extra day of the week, how would you most likely spend it?
Hmmm… I don’t know. Since I’m retired it is not like I get an extra day off, it would be just another day to think up something to do for the day.

1 comment:

  1. There are times because of my back, retirement looks good. But to get full; vested I really need more years. Plus I do like my jov...

    ReplyDelete