Saturday, October 05, 2013

Saturday 9: You're So Vain

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: You're So Vain



1) Samantha Winters is very vain about her light blonde locks. What's your best feature?
My smile.

2) Carly Simon is the daughter of a wealthy family (Simon & Shuster Publishing). How would your life today be different if you knew there was a large sum of inherited money in your future?
I wouldn’t be hoping for the end of the “shutdown” in order to get my enrollment processed by Medicare (They are not processing new enrollments) and get my prescription and office visit paid.

3) October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Carly is a proud breast cancer survivor. Has breast cancer -- or cancer of any type -- touched you, your family or your circle of friends?
No, other types of cancer yes but not breast cancer. However, I do get annual mammograms.

4) Carly has been known to perform with her sister, Lucy, and their oldest sister Joanna is a mezzo-soprano. Is your family musical?
Not on my father’s side, but my cousin on my mother side are musical and also my nephews.

5) Carly suffers from stage fright, a liability in her profession. When was the last time fear got the better of you?
All the time, my brother says that I inherited my mother’s worry gene.

6) Do you wear hats?
Only in winter… well also once in while in summer… well now that I think about I wear a baseball hat to keep the sun out of my eyes.

7) Autumn is known as "sweater weather." Is there a chill in the air where you are today?
There were a couple of weeks ago and there was frost in the colder valleys, but now it is in the upper 70s.

8) Do you drink bottled water?
Occasionally, when I am giving a presentation or workshop; I try to use my water bottle and not buy bottled water.

9) What color is your toothbrush?
Blue, but I just take the next toothbrush off the rack.

3 comments:

  1. A good smile is a wonderful thing! I just read a factoid that the smile is the first thing anyone notices about a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever worn a baseball cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about that worry gene... all to well...

    ReplyDelete