Sunday, October 27, 2013

RSS Feedburner Problems

For some unknown reason to me, all of my blog rolls on friends blogs are stuck on Wednesday's post. So please bear with me as I struggle to find out why it is not working.

My feeds seem to be all working, I see my current post when I go to feedburner and my redirects on my blog point in the right direction. I look at the html code for my posts and they all seem normal. There is no extra code buried in it, so I am at my wits end, any help would be appreciated

When I go to ping feedburner and try to ping my blog sometimes I get this error message...
Your Ping resulted in an Error "Ping is throttled. Please try again in a minute or so."
But if I ping a couple of times, I finally get a successful ping.

I also tried to resync my blog with feedburner a couple of times with no luck updating my blog posts on my friends' blogs.

I just noticed something. My friends' blogs all have...
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DianasLittleCornerInTheNutmegState/~3/aAWYHtC1zl8/free-speech-v-hate-speech.html

But when I go to feedburner, Optoimize XML Source it has my feedproxy as...
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DianasLittleCornerInTheNutmegState/~3/rC6gnLqwKYA/rss-feedburner-problems.html

******************

It seems to be working again, I don't know why, but I am glad.

I spoke too soon, it stopped working again, so I dropped feedburner.

Please look over my blog posts for the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment