Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Something To Think About

Have you seen that video that has gone viral of the woman at the bus stop dancing?

How many of us have had our pictures taken without our consent by laughing teenagers? As a trans-person I have seen many people snapping pictures of my friends and myself when we are out in public.

The next time that you post a picture or a video of someone who was caught doing something in public think about this; would you want it to be a picture of you doing something stupid? I confess that in the past that I have posted pictures like that but then I thought would I want my picture to be posted on Facebook and I have stopped posting them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I don't post people doing ridiculous things like that unless they are intentionally filmed.

    ReplyDelete