Saturday, August 03, 2013

Saturday Six #486

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #486

1. Which charity or organization would receive the first donation you make?
True Colors, CWEALF and GLAD. Plus some national organizations and maybe a scholarship endowment to UConn SSW.

2. Which bill would you be most likely to pay off first?
My mortgage that is my only real debit.

3. What practical, needed thing that you haven’t had the money to buy would you purchase first?
Probably a new refrigerator to go along with expanding the kitchen.

4. What completely impractical, but fun, product would you purchase first?
A Maserati or a Lamborghini. 

5. Where is the first place you’d be likely to travel?
I would buy a RV, grab a few friends and head out west. I would like to visit all the national parks west of the Rocky’s. I don’t have a strong desire to see the rest of the world, I would rather see the U.S. first.

6. How far from your current home would you be most likely to relocate, if you’d relocate at all?
I wouldn’t relocate, but I would buy vacation homes in Key West, Maine, Santa Fe, maybe San Francisco and definitely one in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment