Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday 9: Easy Lover

Crazy Sam’s  Saturday 9: Easy Lover



1) This song is about a heartbreaker who just can't commit. Have you ever fallen for an "easy lover?"
Nope, just hard love.

2) This song is one of Crazy Sam's "earwigs." Each time she hears it, it bores in and stays in her head forever! (Hear it here, if you dare!) Do you have a song like that?
I have many of them and I don’t want to mention their names because I’ll be humming them all day.

3) Both Phil Collins and Philip Bailey* have stars on The Hollywood Walk of Fame. Have you ever visited Hollywood?
Nope and I have no desire to visit Hollywood.

4) Hollywood is the movie capital of the world. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Hope Springs, I loved it.

5) Phil Collins was a child actor in his native England, appearing onstage in musicals like Oliver! Can you think of another child performer who went on to entertainment industry success as an adult?
Shirley Temple Black

6) Philip Bailey joined Earth, Wind & Fire while still in college, so he's been a performer throughout his working life, as well. Have you ever been tempted to try your hand at show biz?
Nope, I have a hard enough time remembering my name let alone lines

7) Is there a profession that you never, under any circumstances, want to try?

Knife swallowing.

8) What are you looking forward to right now?
Having friends over the cottage today

9) Do you suffer from trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections)? Or can you bravely donate blood or get a shot, without freaking out?
Nope, I’m diabetic and I got over my fear of shots early. However, I am not allowed to give blood because of the meds I take.

4 comments:

  1. Your answer to #7 made me smile. Now that Jerry Lewis no longer hosts the Labor Day Telethon from Vegas, I wonder where knife swallowers perform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the knife swallowing thing is another one I wouldn't want to try either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say Shirley Temple but, then I thought about a movie I watch like a month ago where she was a teenager. It wasn't so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of knife swallowing as a job. I wouldn't want that as a job, either.

    ReplyDelete