Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday 9: Cowboy Casanova

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Cowboy Casanova



This is for all the country music fans out there

1) The singer tries to warn her friend against a neighborhood Lothario. Do you advise your friends when it comes to love? Or do you stay out of it?
I stay out of matters of the heart because friends follow their heart and not their friends advice.

2) This song is about the hot guy "leaning up against the record machine." Does your favorite restaurant or bar still have a juke box?
Nope. It is just the basic seafood shack.

3) Carrie is an American Idol winner. Have you ever gone online or picked up the phone and voted for a contestant on Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any similar show?
Nope, I don’t even watch those shows.

4) Carrie graduated magna cum laude and majored in journalism, yet instead of being a reporter, she's a country music superstar. How similar are your life/career today to the way you envisioned them when you were 21?
I always wanted to be an engineer and I was; however, later in life after retirement I shifted over to social work.

5) Carrie also competed in beauty pageants and was a runner up for Miss NSU (Northeastern State University). If you were a contestant in a pageant, what would you do for the talent competition?
I would compete in the nose and ear wiggling competition.

6) This December, Carrie is scheduled to star in a televised remake of The Sound of Music. Do you have any year-end plans?
Yes, to make it to the end of the year.

7) She is married to NHL player Mike Fisher, center for the Nashville Predators. What's your favorite professional sports team?
The Oracle America’s Cup team.

It is not your parent’s America’s Cup…


8) Hockey is a tough game! Do you currently have an owie or an ouchie or a boo-boo that requires a bandaid?
Nope, not right now.

9) Summer brings a lot of power outages and brown outs. Do you have a flashlight? If so, have you checked the batteries?
I keep spare batteries on hand along with a gas lantern and oil lamps. I’m a good scout.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not into those shows either. I just don't get all of the hoopla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same pageant talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fantastic year-end plan! I may need to make that my goal also.

    ReplyDelete