Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One Lovely Blog Award

How this "One Lovely Blog Award" works:
  1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
  2. Share seven things about you
  3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
  4. Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them.
  5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
I received this award from Kwizgiver, she writes the blog “what if this is as good as it gets?” and is a high school social studies teacher in a town which is probably the northern most town in New England. We have been blog friend since I started my blog in 2006 and we started playing the same memes. She is an avid reader and enjoys knitting.

Seven Things About Me;
  1. I am a romantic, I love happy endings.
  2. I love photograph and when I have my camera in hand time stands still.
  3. I am dyslexic, all my life I have been struggle trying to keep the letters from dancing around.
  4. I am a Type 2 diabetic but I am able to control my blood glucose with a proper diet.
  5. I would love to travel the U.S. but I doubt I will get to do it and I would like to travel the Maine coast in a windjammer.
  6. I went back to college when I was 58 and got my master's in Social Work
  7. I would like to teach. I am going to be a guest lecturer for a class in the fall and I am looking forward to teaching it again this year.
I am going to cheat and nominate the other blogs on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment