Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday 9: Greased Lightnin'

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Greased Lightnin'



1) Greased Lightnin' was the name of a car. Have you ever given your car a name?
Yes, I named my 1971 Vega the blue streak. It was so named because of all the oil it burned, wherever I went there was a blue cloud following me.

2) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash this weekend?
Nope, it’s a clear car.

3) This song is from the soundtrack of the movie Grease, the biggest money-making movie musical of all time. Have you ever seen it?
Of course, I was around when it first came out and I saw it at a drive-in theater on a date.

4) John Travolta's astrological sign is Aquarius. What's yours?
Libra

5)  In addition to being John Travolta's birthplace, Englewood, New Jersey, played a significant role in telecommunications history. In 1951, Englewood's mayor made the first-ever direct dial long-distance call in the United States. Now it's your turn. Tell us something about your birthplace.
It is a city that has seen it better days.

6) Travolta is an excellent dancer. How are you on the dance floor?
 I have to lead left feet.

7) Grease is an upbeat musical about the students of Rydell High. Another Travolta movie is Carrie, which features the worst prom night imaginable. Grease or Carrie -- which is closer to your high school experience?
Grease, my high schools days weren’t that bad, but then again they weren’t that great.

8) What was your best subject in high school? What was your worst?
 Best, science and worst was English… well maybe French. I dropped out of French class, how the heck did they expect me to learn another language when I had a hard enough time speaking English
I are a inguneer.

9) Sam made good use of the bus ride to school, using that time to complete her homework. What do you remember about getting to or from school?
Standing at the bus stop in a snow storm.

4 comments:

  1. I went to school in CA so weather was not an issue. Unless it was September. It is always an oven in September.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a libra too, but just on the cusp of virgo and libra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess as an "inguneer," you don't really need French, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get the Vega and Nova mixed up but, one of those always looked like it was going sideways to me :)

    ReplyDelete