Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Six #470




1. How old were you when you learned to ride a bicycle?
Are you kidding, that was probably close 60 years ago!

2. How many bicycles have you owned in your life?
I have no idea, that number is lost in the haze of time.

3. How old were you when you learned to drive a car?
Ah… that one I can answer, 17 and I learned to drive a standard on my brother’s ‘61 MGB that he let me drive to high school. Didn’t I have a neat brother?

4. What was the most difficult part of your driving test?
Parallel parking and it still is a pain.

5. What’s the longest distance you’ve driven?
Up from Asheville NC to Bradley Field in Connecticut with a rented car back in 2010, you can read about the trip here.

6. What’s the longest road trip you took as a passenger with someone else driving?
Out to Bismarck North Dakota back in 1974 when I graduated from college. We made it out there in 32 ½ hours non-stop and we only drove off the road once when the driver fell asleep in the middle of nowhere North Dakota. My other friend drove from there to Bismarck.

No comments:

Post a Comment