Friday, February 01, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. Sniff, sniff...what is _that smell_?
2. _I am not a_ sports fan, _I will not be watching the Super Bowl_. (I also hate all those Roman numerals because I can remember the first Super Bowl, it is like adding salt to a wound… yeah, rub in a reminder of how old I am!)
3. What in the _world? The price of chicken wing has gone up because of the Super Bowl_.
4. _On Sunday I want to have_ peace and quiet.
5. One of my dreams is _to take a windjammer cruise up the Maine coast_.
6. _The brave are_ so few.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading by the fire_, tomorrow my plans include _working on a power point presentation for a workshop I’m giving_ and Sunday, I want to _call my brother before he starts watching the Super Bowl_!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Diana!! I would love to read a book in front of the fire tonight. Maybe I can convince the kids to bring up some wood from the wood pile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was working I loved to create powerpoints for my training classes. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Super Bowl and I are the same age. That makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete