Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Six #458

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #458

1. T is for TALKER: Which specific topic tends to get a lot of attention on your blog?
Hmmm… do you want to guess?

2. T is for TELEPHONE: Who was the last person you spoke to on a telephone?
My broker.

3. T is for TIME: Which do you usually have the most difficulty doing: getting to work on time or leaving work on time?
Umm… I’m retired, so it is definitely not about work. However, I have a hard time getting to meetings on time, somehow I always run a couple of minutes late.

4. T is for TOUCAN: If you could own any kind of bird (and feeding and housing wouldn’t be an issue), which bird would you like to own?
A crow because they are so smart. They know which side of the road they are on and they don’t fly off if the car is coming from the other direction. When they do fly off they just fly a couple of feet to the side of the road.

5. T is for TOY: What do you own at this point that you consider your favorite “toy”?
My camera.

6. T is for TYPEWRITER: At what age did you first start learning to type?
Gee, that was over fifty years ago and it probably was when I was a senior in high school. To this day I still use the Christopher Columbus method of typing… Discover it and land on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment