Saturday, January 05, 2013

Saturday 9: Brand New Me

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Brand New Me



1) It's a brand new year! Do you have any resolutions for 2013?
Nope, I don’t make New Year resolutions it seems to me like a silly tradition.

2) Dusty Springfield sang of feeling "brand new." What leaves you feeling refreshed and/or rejuvenated?
A good walk.

3) Dusty's given name was Mary Catherine. If you could give yourself a brand new first name, what would it be?
I did that once already, I don’t what to change my name a second time.

4) Actor Billy Bob Thornton has dismissed antiques, saying, "I'm creeped out by old stuff." Do you ever shop at estate sales, yard sales or second-hand stores? Or do you want everything brand new?
No, I never stop to buy antiques. It is not that it creeps me out, it is just I never find anything interesting.

5)  Are you sad to see the holiday decorations slowly disappear until next year? Or do you think they should come down on January 2?
Nope. It is their decorations they can do what they want with them. But I have to admit that the house I pass in the town next to ours kind of look silly in July, at least they could do is unplug them during the summer.

6) Do you like the picture on your photo ID?
It’s OK, I wouldn’t frame it and put it on my mantle though.

7) Crazy Sam shudders at the very thought of a snake. Which is your least favorite member of the Animal Kingdom?
Things that bit you in the night.

8) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
Downeast.

9) Do you have nice handwriting?
It takes an Egyptian archaeologist to decipher my hieroglyphs 

8 comments:

  1. Love your answer to #6. Sums it up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your name is wonderful, why would you change it! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about the creepy-crawlies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very funny about the year round Xmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to the hieroglyph thing...
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get back into my walking routine.. it did make me feel good about myself ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the comment on your hieroglyphs. At work no one could read my signature the last part of my name was a straight line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good walk is the one I miss after massage

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete