Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday 9: Bette Davis Eyes

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Bette Davis Eyes



1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity?
Nope, I hate to think of a celebrity looking like me.

2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see?
Nope, if I want to see a movie it is because of the movie, not who’s in it.

3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order?
A bottle of water and a bag of carrots. Yummm!

4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it?
I think it was Christmas Eve that I had a glass of wine.

5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily?
Yes, very.

6) Do you wear a watch?
Yes, I’m lost without a watch. Which reminds me, I have to buy a new battery for it.

7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant?
New Eve, we stopped at the little place on the way back from visiting the mansions in Newport Rhode Island.

8) What color is your wallet?
Red. I got it in a Yankee Swap.

9) How much does it have in coins right now?
Way too much, I need to put it in my change bottle.

5 comments:

  1. Watch batteries! I hate getting them replaced. I just dropped a bag filled with watches off before Christmas. More than $50 to get new batteries! AARGH! (Thanks for letting me vent.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I <3 Newport. I wish I'd had more time this summer and gone. I have to make a point to go. My son is like - what, big houses? No big deal. And I told him he had NO clue about these ones. :)
    Happy Saturday - enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coins saver? I had it in my used Pringles tube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely forgot about the wine tasting I went to in early December! I should amend my own answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will save my change in a piggy bank and use it when I go on vacation with my daughter. It's fun money.

    Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete