Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
 
1. Wow, this _cold is unbelievable _.
2. _What was the coldest it has been in Connecticut is good for_ trivia.
3. Finally, I'm _starting to get warm_.
4. _Getting above freezing is_ all right with me.
5. Sweet or savory: _answer, lobster meat_.
6. _The shoes_ are new.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _curl up in front of the fire and read_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a conference in Peabody Massachusetts _ and Sunday, I want to _finish my book_!

4 comments:

  1. It's "up" to around -12 and we're all cheering like it's a heat wave. It's been brutal this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The northeast has sure had a struggle this week. Thanks to the jet stream missing us, we have been just bitter cold, but no precipatation. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend, Stay warm and enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hate it when it takes forever to warm up
    come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete