Saturday, December 08, 2012

Saturday Six #452

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #452

1. N is for NAME: Were you ever tempted to change your name, and if so, which name would you rather have had?
Well I think you all know that I have changed my name.

2. N is for NATURE: What do you enjoy most about being in the great outdoors?
It is my way of seeing the beauty of God. How can you not stand on the top of a mountain and not wonder about God.

3. N is for NEWSSTAND: If you had to purchase a magazine at a newsstand, which title would you be most likely to buy?
Either PC Photo or National Geographic

4. N is for NICKEL: If a president were to replace one of the current presidents on our coins, which one would you like to see immortalized on our currency next?
I think all the presidents that I would like to see immortalized on currency have been, presidents like Kennedy and Lincoln. I don’t think we should immortalized any presidents until 50 years after their death, otherwise history has had time to judge time and instead it becomes a popularity contest.

5. N is for NOSE: Which aroma from the kitchen is your favorite?
Cinnamon and nutmeg, the aroma of spiced cider.

6. N is for NUT: When you’re ready for a snack, which variety of nut is your favorite?
It would be easier to say what nuts that I don’t like, walnuts and pecans, like all the other types of nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment