Saturday, December 01, 2012

Saturday Six #451

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #451
1. M is for MAC: Which brand of computer do you use most often?
A PC, only because work always used PC. My first computer was an Apple II+

2. M is for MACARONI: Which pasta dish do you enjoy most?
Spaghetti with meatballs and sausage.

3. M is for MAIL: How often do you actually mail a letter versus sending an email or chatting online?
The last time I mailed a letter was about 3 years ago (Not counting Christmas letters).

4. M is for MICROPOLIS: If you had the choice to earn a decent salary at an enjoyable job and could be certain that you could afford a comfortable lifestyle, would you prefer to live in a big city, a small town, or something in between?
I would live right where I am, in the suburbs. I have just slightly under an acre and most of wooded so I have about a 200 foot buffer to the road behind me. I lived in the city (Rochester, NY) when I went to college and it is always noisy. Sirens, horn blowing, loud music and you could never find any quite.

5. M is for MOVIE: What is the next movie you are looking forward to seeing in a theater?
Lincoln, and then maybe the new Hobbit movie.

6. M is for MUSEUM: Which type of museum would you most likely pay to enter: an art museum, a history museum or a science museum?
Yes to them all. I like living history museums like Old Sturbridge Village and Mystic Seaport, I want to go to the CT Science Center and I also like going to art museums like the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art and the New Britain Museum of American Art. Many of them are either free or at reduced rates with a library pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment