Friday, December 07, 2012

Friday Fill-ins



 
1. I saw _putty cat_.
2. _I have no idea_...just a hint, please!
3. Once _, just once I wouldn’t like to be the last one to find out_.
4. _You wouldn’t believe how I looked_ in times past.
5. The road led _to new place where I have never been before_.
6. _I love taking photos_ in the morning light.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading or watching a movie_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group_ and Sunday, I want to _go and watch the silent film Different From the Others (1919 German) at Trinity College _!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend! Sounds like an interesting movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your #3 made me chuckle. Sometimes I don't mind being the last to find things out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same plans last night. Happy watching!

    ReplyDelete