Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday Six # 447

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six # 447

1. I is for ICEBOX: What’s your favorite food that’s in your refrigerator right now?
Jalapenos poppers, they are only 19 carbs for three.

2. I is for INANE: Of the television shows you watch regularly, which would you call the dumbest?
I don’t know, I usually watch crime or spy dramas like Rizzoli & Isles on TNT or Covert Affairs on USA. Hmm, now that I think about it Covert Affairs is pretty dumb.

3. I is for INCOME: Do you think the wealthy should receive enough breaks to pay a lower tax rate than the middle class?
Nope, they should pay more. Back in the 60s & 70s they were paying over 70% in the top tax bracket.

4. I is for INEDIBLE: What’s your least favorite vegetable?
Broccoli

5. I is for INJURY: What’s the worst injury you’ve suffered in your life?
Hmm… what type of injury? Msalakka mentioned divorce, if it is that type of injury that you are talking about, then I will say being told that I did something when I didn’t and being called a liar.

6. I is for INK: Which color ink do you prefer to write with?
Black for most things, red or green for Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment