Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. If you _take time to smell the roses, you’ll be surprise at how fast the stress in your life disappears_.
2. _When I’m happy I sometimes start_ singing la la la
3. I have to ask you _did you vote_.
4. _I don’t have any_ vices; _but I have a number of bad_ habits.
5. I didn't have time _to call you_.
6. _Lobster_ is something I love beyond all reason.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching a movie on Netflix_, tomorrow my plans include _going to an intimate dinner with 600 people_ and Sunday, I want to _recover from Saturday night_!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, your intimate dinner with 600 people sounds like fun! Great post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lobster and stone crab claws. I did vote. Enjoy that intimate dinner of 600 people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! Hope the intimate dinner is a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I voted! Even though I didn't get a sticker and I couldn't take a picture, I voted and I am happy with the outcome!!! lol have fun at that intimate dinner! btw...I changed some things over on the Fill-Ins...here's the blurb I'm leaving for folks who play:

    Thanks for participating in the Friday Fill-Ins :-) I've changed how it's to be played a bit, because it seems spammers are using the Fill-Ins to attract people to their blogs and try to sell products. From now on, I will personally be checking each blog to make sure the Fill-In post is at the top! If it's not, the person's URL will be deleted from Mr. Linky and noted as Spam. Just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I voted. I wasn't pleased with the outcome and I wasn't surprised but I will certainly support our President.

    Your intimate dinner with 600 truly made me laugh out loud! Have a great time!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can have all the lobster. I won't fight anyone for that. The only shellfish I like is shrimp. Hope you have a great weekend!!
    You can see my answers here: http://theliebers.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-fill-ins_16.html

    ReplyDelete