Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Six #445

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #445

1. G is for GAME: Which game were you best at playing when you were a child?
Wow, you are asking me to remember back some 55 years… I would say Hide & Seek

2. G is for GHOST: Do you believe that ghosts exist, whether you’ve seen one or not?
Nope.

3. G is for GLOBE: What country anywhere around the globe would you most like to visit?
Msalakka said Iceland and I have to go along with that, there are some great photo opportunities. My other choice would be a Scandinavian country, I would like to see the Northern Lights.

4. G is for GRILL: What’s your favorite food to have grilled outdoors?
Pork tender loin, second place goes to shish-kabob.

5. G is for GRITS: Have you ever eaten grits, and if so, do you like them?
Yes, it was like Cream of Wheat, only why would someone want gravy first thing in the morning. A couple of years ago I went down to Asheville and the motel where I was staying had biscuits, sausages gray, grits and fried eggs. Woo Eeee, talk about cholesterol!

6. G is for GUM: Which brand is your favorite chewing or bubble gum?
I don’t chew gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment