Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Six #444

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #444

1. F is for FACE: Which part of your face would you most like to change if you had the money to do so?
My age spots

2. F is for FAST: What’s the fastest speed you’ve ever traveled in a car?
Around a 110, but that was back in my teenage years.

3. F is for FEAR: What single thing are you most afraid of?
What scared me last week was height, I was on the French King Bridge take pictures and I was really nervous standing on the bridge.

4. F is for FORK: In a Chinese or Japanese restaurant, do you prefer chopsticks or a real fork?
If I was on a diet I would use chopsticks because I wouldn’t be able to eat anything with them.

5. F is for FOWL: What is your favorite piece of chicken?
Breast.

6. F is for FRUIT: If you could only have one kind of fruit for the rest of your life, which fruit would you choose?
Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment