Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence





1) "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
Yes, I like it and I’m a big fan of Don Henley from way back when he was in the Eagles.

2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
Nope… well not the legal stuff.

3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
The town that I am currently living, I lived here since I was 7.

4) Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
Yes and I didn’t follow Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson trials.

5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite?
“All in the Family”

6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
Nope, even though we have a horse ranch not far from where I live and they leave their little deposits in the street in front of my house.

7) You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
Cone. Lately, I been having these little ice cream cones that I found in the grocery store that has only 19 carbs.

8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
Yes.

9) Which search engine do you use most often?
Google, I don’t like Bing because it is Microsoft.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know Bing was Microsoft! I don't like it because they tailor the results to me, and they so often get it wrong and edit out the just the link I'm looking for, so I end up at Google anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in the Family is a great choice. Of course with Archie being dead, it might be tough to do... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't the same when they spun off the show with only Archie. They killed off Edith and it didn't have the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All In the Family was next on my list. I loved watching it when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Careful on that low carb stuff. I once OD'd on a no-carb brownie one that was to die for and I paid the price. That malitol 'runs' right through ya. Although, it was worth it with the brownie stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All in the Family...now that would be a good one to see again

    ReplyDelete