Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday 9: Ain't No Other Man

Crazy Sam’s  Saturday 9: Ain't No Other Man

1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives?
I think that we can love several people over the course of our life; hopefully, one at a time.

2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player?
Nope, I never heard of her.

3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech?
For making it this far in life and I want to thank my doctors

4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear?
Naw, I don’t wear perfume because too many people are allergic to perfume.

5) Do you have any allergies?
Nope... well maybe to broccoli

6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list?
Chicken, pork, salad fixings and pasta

7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time?
All in the Family and the runner up is M.A.S.H.

8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints?
White or I wear stockings

9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?"  And when do they transition to "old?"
Middle age is from your 30s until you have to go to a nursing home and old age is when you are in a nursing home.

5 comments:

  1. They were showing All in the Family on Nike at Nite for awhile. It was usually the best thing on in that time slot.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina Aguilera is one of the co-hosts of The Voice. It's on NBC two nights a week (Mondays and Tuesdays, I think). She's been working since she was a child on The Mickey Mouse Club and in addition to TV and music, she was recently in a big budget movie called Burlesque with Cher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say the Micky Mouse Club I think of Annette Funicello.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xybRUgQ5pzc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd flip the TV shows, but they were the best..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot all about All In The Family--I really loved that show.

    ReplyDelete