Friday, October 05, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. I said _we can save Big Bird_.
2. _Lobster for my birthday_ is what I'm craving right now.
3. I was thinking about _the weather this weekend_.
4. _I need someone to drive me there_, will you?
5. We should have _a party_.
6. _I’m getting a flu shot_ whether I want to or not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going up at the cottage with my brother and sister-in-law_, tomorrow my plans include _going leaf peeping_ and Sunday, I want to _go out to dinner_!

Update: Change of plans, I'm going up to my brother and sister-in-law's condo in Maine after we swing by the cottage to take that boat to be winterized.

1 comment:

  1. Conan O'Brien has a hysterical clip with Romney chasing down Big Bird from an airplane last night. I'm sure you could Google it and find it. We almost woke up the kids we were laughing so hard!! We are celebrating a birthday this weekend. Stop by my blog for a visit!

    ReplyDelete