Saturday, September 08, 2012

Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Do You Want to Dance

1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
I think it was back in March

2. Tell us about one of your closest friends.
What do you want to know? There is a lot to tell, but is there anything specific that you want to know?

3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
My health. Money is not important and, thing are not important when it comes to your health.

4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
Whew! Tough question, maybe instead you should ask, “when was the last time you talked to your neighbors?”

5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?

The economy, but I believe the Republicans just want to do the same thing that they did in the past that didn’t work. If cutting taxes worked than we should be doing great instead of fighting our way out of the depression that the Bush administration got us in,

6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
Last October’s snow storm where in many parts of Connecticut lost power for over a week. And before that the hurricane in September where many of the same people lost power for a week or more.

7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
Why do you think we have canine teeth? Otherwise we would have all molars.

8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
That war will end, there would be no famine, everyone will have a job and a roof over our heads and we will all be singing Kumbaya.

9. Who just doesn’t get it?
The people who are not billionaires and they vote Republican.

For those of you who commented last week, I'm sorry if I didn't comment on your blog, but I was up at our family cottage for the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with a lot you have to say, but I think all politicians do not get it. We need a group of people who want to work with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think nothing is going to get done after the election because it will be business as A bloggie buddy of mine was caught in that Conneticut Blizzard she was visiting from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like neighbors are becoming the same, we are wrapped up in what we do and lack the time for socializing. The internet and unlimited TV channels do not help. When I was kid, I could recall neighborhood get together, now it is waving when I mow the yard. It might be a blessing so we do not learn too much about each other. I am not sure I care share with them everything about me. Thank-you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid that many of those non billionaires are voting that way for another reason whether or not they know it or want to admit it.

    Have a great rest of your weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were right. #9 says it all!

    ReplyDelete