Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. Sunshine _will be in abundance this weekend_.
2. _Goodnight_ was the last thing I overheard someone say.
3. I found a recipe for _Lobster Newburg_ and it really tasted good!
4. I'm looking forward _to this weekend_.
5. Right now _I’m going out to walk my 2 miles today_.
6. _Thinking of this weekend_ makes me smile!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a  musical for the homeless_ and Sunday, I am going to take a want to _cruise on the Connecticut River_!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good walk! I've been doing my walks in the evening when I can go pick up my kids from their after-school program. I'm hoping the waether satys good for a while, so I can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for some sunshine for this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! Enjoy! I hope you get some great pictures on your cruise.

    ReplyDelete