Friday, September 07, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. I am _bored_.
2. It seems _like I take three steps forward and two steps backward_.
3. _Sometimes when everything goes wrong it_ makes me laugh.
4. Did you know _in a few more day it will be the fall equinox_?
5. I looked more closely and I saw _it was a great big spider_.
6. I'm so glad _to be where I am today_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _nothing in particular_, tomorrow my plans include _more of the same_ and Sunday, I want to _think of something to do,_ oh the fun of being retired!

For those of you who commented last week, I'm sorry if I didn't comment on your blog, but I was up at our family cottage for the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    I hope your weekend goes well. Ours is quite busy, but I would love a "no plans" weekend! My answers are on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weekends when I don't have to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to be retired, I got a few years to go but looking forward to the day. Retired and bored is much better then working with too much to do.

    ReplyDelete