Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday 9: I'm So Excited

Crazy Sam’s  Saturday 9: I'm So Excited

1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
Um… I guess when I gave my speech a couple of weeks ago. But that wasn’t really excited, it was more emotional.

2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
Summer Job? I was 17 and it was with the state taking inventory of state equipment in high schools

3. Tell us about your grandparents.
I don’t remember much about them because my grandfathers died at a very early age, The only thing that I remember about my mother’s father was his big feet up on the footstool. Both of my grandmothers were really good cooks.

4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
Why do you think it took so long to do today’s Saturday 9

5. What would others say about you?
It depends, are they my friends or enemies or strangers? My friends say nice things about and my enemies say bad things about and strangers go Eww.

6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
Yes. There are an infinite number of plants in the universe and at a couple of other planets must have life of some kind.

7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?

Wow, so long ago that I can’t even remember.

8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
I walk and maybe this winter I’ll go to the community center and exercise there.

9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
No, you different types of intelligence for different things.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't do Sat 9 till 1PM. That is really procrastinating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have me wondering if Newt believes in life on other planets..... ha ha


    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just getting around to commenting on Sunday, so I guess that is a procrastination of some kind.

    ReplyDelete