Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #435

 Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode #435

1. Which do you have more of:  scars or birthmarks?
It probably a tossup. I didn’t have that many birthmarks and I don’t have that many scars, but now I have a lot more age spots.

2. Other than inside your own home or workplace, where are you most likely to use mobile technology to check your email?
I don’t have a smart phone so I don’t check my emails outside of home.

3. What percentage of appliances and electronics could you find the receipt for quickly if something went wrong and you needed to prove a date of purchase?
Stuff that I bought within the say six – seven years, I can find them all because if I bought them on the internet and I always print the receipt to pdf or I scanned them if I bought them at a store and save them on my laptop.

4. When taking a flight, do you prefer a window seat, an aisle seat or a seat in the middle?
Window seat, but not if they charge more for it.

5. How do you order your eggs at a restaurant?
In an omelet with peppers, onions, cheese and ham.

6. What kind of animal (include the breed if possible) was your first pet?
It was a mutt; I think it was a cross between a beagle and a terrier

No comments:

Post a Comment