Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. Seeing _is not always believing_.
2. It's never _the right time to use that type of language_.
3. According to _my calculations apples season should be here in a couple of weeks_.
4. As we _approach fall, I’m looking forward to fresh squeezed apple cider_.
5. I associate _September with tree laden with ripe juicy apples ready for picking_.
6. Long ago _there were many more orchards in town then there are now_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the coffee shop to listen to some original folk music_ and Sunday's I want to _plans are in the works as I write_!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    You and I have the opposite response for #1! I assume Fall comes a bit earlier in Connecticut than it does in Virginia. I still want to hold on to the last bits of summer (even though the kids have already gone back to school).
    Thanks for sharing your responses. You can see mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to fall, too, I just wish it lasted longer!

    ReplyDelete