Saturday, August 04, 2012

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Meme 250 - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

Crazy Sam’s  Saturday 9: Meme 250 - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

1. Do you ever feel like you are nowhere?
Actually I am in the middle of nowhere right now. the nearest pizza shop is a 20 minute drive, the nearest grocery store is 10 miles away and if you ever needed something from Home Depot it is a 90 minute round trip. Forget using your cell phone, there is no coverage for miles around. When I go into the big city “Hillsboro” I get an update on all my voice mails. And we finally got DSL this spring and no longed had to use a dial-up modem.

But ahh… the stars at night make it all worthwhile.

2. Do you keep your cool no matter what is going on around you?
I try to. I might end up counting to ten many times.

3. Do you feel that career should be more important than your love life?
No, there are more jobs out there, but only one true love.

4. In what way do you feel that you are unique?
Well, I am only 0.02% of the population.

5. Do you feel that there is a part of you that you need to hide from most people?
Not any more, you get what you see.

6. Have you ever held on to a relationship even though you truly knew it was already over?
Nope.

7. Would you say that you are a winner in this game of life?
No, I’m running in the back of the pack.

8. Can you tell us about a time when you were broke and yet still happy?
Nope, I never was broke.

9. Do you think staying celibate between relationships important?
Well it depends, do you mean by choice or that is no other option?

2 comments:

  1. Your answer to #4 made me chuckle. A real chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...you are in the middle of nowhere.

    Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete