Saturday, July 07, 2012

Saturday 9: Whatever Gets You Thru the Night

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Whatever Gets You Thru the Night



1. What helps you get through the night?
Tylenol PM

2. Do you ALWAYS keep an open mind?
I try to, except for the Republican party

3. Who is the wisest person you know?
I know a few

4. Who is the strongest person you know?
Strongest in what way? Physical? I know some people who have been through hell and back, and they still keep on fighting

5. How would we tell by your behavior if you are having a bad day?
I sound very un-lady like.

6. Does your ego sometimes get in your way
I try not to let it. But sometimes it can be used as a positive force, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. called it the “Drum Major Instinct” where you want to lead.

7. Do you believe in Zen? If yes, can it be mastered?
Who is Zen? I don’t think I ever met him. Is he into S&M?

8. Do you believe you could teach someone, like your child, to be competitive?
Why do you have to be competitive? Why can’t you teach them to work together to build consensus?

9. Do you believe home is not a place but rather a state of mind?
Home is a place where you feel at easy and fits like an old shoe.

5 comments:

  1. That is a good definition of Ego, yea MLK! on the other post...I will not parallel park...Mr BC has to do it or I go around the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tough time with Republicans also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that MLK quote too. It fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Zen answer made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha- don't forget about the Tea Party

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete