Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #427

Patrick’s place Saturday Six Episode #427

1. Which word have you heard entirely too much this past week?
“Economy”

2. Which word have you not heard enough this week?
Actually it is the phase, “This is what I want to do to fix it.”

3. Which word do you wish everyone would learn how to spell correctly?
No comment. I am the world’s worst speller.

4. Which word do you wish everyone would learn how to pronounce correctly?
I mispronounce them all. I was in Rhode Island Thursday and for the life of me I couldn’t pronounce Quahog. I can pronounce it right if I don’t see it in print, but when it is printed on the menu I get tongue tied.

5. Which word would you like to ban completely?
“Totally”


6. Which words do you have more trouble saying: I’m sorry or Thank you?
I don’t have trouble saying either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment