Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill


1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed?  Why?
It was a pill but a needle, Victoza for diabetes.

2. How well do you swim?
About 10 feet and I can trend water for about 5.

3. Who has a big mouth that you like?
No one, I don’t like big mouths

4. Do you believe in political correctness?
One person’s political correctness is another social justice. Usually when a person claims it is political correctness, it is at another person’s expense.

5. Do you ever patronize people?
Nope.

6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
I don’t but I know someone who does.

7. What song are you totally sick of and why?
I don’t know, I don’t listen much to the radio any more, it is mostly my mpg3 player and it has songs that I like.

8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there?
I never got cocky because if I did someone would have probably beat it out of me.

9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
I don’t compete. More can be accomplished by cooperation.

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to talk more about perfectionism but that person might read my blog. Interesting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get competitive playing an on-going decades-long Spite & Malice game with my sister. But it's friendly hostility. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one, am surprised that you weren't on the US Olympic Swim Team... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bud, I was on the Olympic How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Underwater Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your #4 on a bumper sticker or T shirt. Lots of hypocrites out there indeed.

    Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete